Being a long time tech blogger I’m still getting used to baring my soul here but I was challenged by some friends that recently shared their bucket/life lists.
I wasn’t sure I’d post my list but I really enjoyed taking the time to consider and create my own list. Since their lists inspired me I’ve decided to pay it forward.
My bucket list
1. Find my place in this world where my knowledge of tech & passion for people collides in a brilliant way that provides very well for my family.
2. Go skydiving
3. Learn to sail and go sailing far enough into the ocean that I can see a 360degree horizon
4. Take my daughter to Paris for a week when she turns 16
5. Take my wife to Italy
6. Become master salsa maker
7. Be completely out of debt
8. Go Stormchasing for a month
9. Ride the best 15 rollercoasters in America
10. Learn to play the piano
12. Visit my World Vision sponsored child, a beautiful girl named Talen, in Zimbabwe
13. Visit the Kentucky Derby in style
14. See my daughter and my father walk hand in hand up to the Vietnam Memorial
15. Horseback ride in the snow
16. Learn to really dance. Jazz, Tango, & 2-stepping
17. To write one article on people & the south as well as Paul Greenberg
18. To own the world’s hottest sauce
19. To have these words be more descriptive of my life- love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control
20. To be content