Silly Questions & Blowhards
I haven’t watched the entire Republican candidate debate. I just couldn’t stomach the entire thing in one sitting. It’s on the DVR, when I finish I’ll give you my full take. However, I have two questions….
1. What is with the ? –
- What do you dislike most about America?
- What’s the difference between Shia and Sunni?
- How many have been killed or injured in Iraq?
- To Rudy Giuliani, “Bradley Winter of New York would like to know if there’s anything you learned, or regret, during your time as Mayor in your dealings with the African-American community?
- Would it be good for America to have Bill Clinton back living in the White House?
You have got to be kidding me.
2. Why why why are we subjected to having Chris Matthews as a moderator? Why do the dems get Brian Williams? Williams has a dignity and delivery suited to a moderator. Chris Matthews is a hardballesque blowhard who doesn’t project anything other than indigestion. I’m disappointed.
Calling Fred Thompson!