Japanese IQ Test
Feeling rather smart today? Why not try a Japanese IQ test. The test is a variation of the classic “River Crossing” puzzles but it is one of the most difficult I’ve attempted.
The rules are:
1. Only 2 persons on the raft at a time
2. The father can not stay with any of the daughters, without their mother’s presence
3. The mother can not stay with any of the sons, without their father’s presence
4. The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member, if the Policeman is not there
5. Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft
To begin follow the link (flash req’d) and click the large round blue button in the bottom right corner.
If you get stumped then you can post a comment or contact me for the solution.