If I could only have 10 iPhone apps
From someone that’s downloaded 350+ apps and currently have around 100 installed this is a bit of a challenge but here’s my list. [Updated /14/2012]
- Evernote – The ultimate notepad app. Capture photos, audio notes, and store documents straight to your phone. Data syncs with multiple devices. [Free]
- 2do – This is the most robust and well designed tasklist app I’ve ever used. I wouldn’t get anything accomplished without it.[$7 & worth every penny]
- Flashlight. – My wife goes to sleep at 9, I don’t. I use it every day. [Free]
- Bible – I love this app so much that I prefer it to carrying a paper Bible. On Wednesday nights the Pastor probably thinks I’m texting. [Free]
- Twitterlator Neue – Most useful and lovely Twitter app you’ll find. It’s a triumph of design and usability.[$3]
- The Weather Channel Max – Best forecast app I’ve found and they offer push notifications for severe weather [$4]
- UrbanSpoon – The big man has to eat [Free]
- Yahoo! Sportacular – Scores, stats, and push notifications for game times & scores [Free]
- Skype – Video calls on 3G, phone calls and IMs [Free]
- Garmin onDemand – The power of Garmin GPS navigation for an unbeatable price [$1]
Honorable mentions: Instagram, LastPass, and the beautiful calendar app calvetica.
Your turn – What 10 apps can you not live without?